Good evening from the Lifestyle Support Guru! I am here to tell you how to give hope to HOMELESS PEOPLE, with just a little help from Marks and Spencer! Only a few instructions:
1. Order a ‘tidy’ (Welsh people will know what I mean!) winter coat online on the M&S ‘20%
2. Unwrap coat excitedly when it arrives, try it on and find that it’s rather large, even allowing for it being a loose-fitting style.
3. Check with brother, who agrees that a HOMELESS FAMILY could fit into the extra space.
4. Ring local store, find that they have a smaller size in stock and ask them to keep it for you to swap for HOMELESS tent.
5. Go and collect smaller coat, try it on and find that it’s just that little bit too tight for comfort.
6. Decide to keep larger version because a) it’s a lovely coat b) you can fit lots of jumpers – I reckon about 5 – under it when it’s really cold and c) you can help people who are worse off than you by offering them some shelter.
Watch out for headlines in the local newspaper: Woman helps HOMELESS by offering them her coat to share.